New Role For Junior Litigation Lawyer
Norton Gledhill is a leading independent law firm that provides legal services to Australian and international clients across a range of industry sectors. Our lawyers are recognised for the quality and intellectual rigour of their work, and for providing counsel based on an understanding of risk and commercial practice.
We are currently seeking to hire a junior lawyer with between 2 and 4 years’ experience to work with two principals in our litigation group. The position will be on a full time basis.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong background in commercial and corporate litigation
- Demonstrated experience and ability in appearances in courts and VCAT (including court practice and procedure)
- Proven and demonstrated time management and file management
- Demonstrated experience in research, drafting pleadings and other related documents, negotiation, mediation and advocacy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to develop client relationships and business development
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and a ‘can do’ attitude
Please send applications to Leneen Forde either by email or mail:
- email: email@example.com
- mail: Level 23, 459 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
An application should include a covering letter, résumé or CV and a PDF of your full academic transcript.