New Role For Corporate/Commercial Senior Associate
Norton Gledhill is a leading independent law firm that provides legal services to Australian and international clients across a range of industry sectors. Our lawyers are recognised for the quality and intellectual rigour of their work, and for providing counsel based on an understanding of risk and commercial practice.
We are currently seeking to hire a lawyer at senior associate level to work in our corporate and commercial team. The work will involve a mix of M&A transactions, capital raisings (from early stage investments through to IPOs), joint ventures, corporate governance and general corporate and commercial advisory work.
When recruiting lawyers we look for:
- a fundamental interest in helping clients achieve their objectives
- a commercial, pragmatic approach to problem solving
- strong technical skills
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- a high degree of motivation and initiative
In return, we offer our lawyers high quality work, training and mentoring in a supportive and collegiate environment.
Please send applications to James Macdonald either by email or mail:
- email: email@example.com
- mail: Level 23, 459 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
An application should include a covering letter, résumé or CV and a PDF of your full academic transcript.