Norton Gledhill assists clients with a full range of employment and industrial relations matters including:
- Bullying, discrimination, equal opportunity and harassment claims
- Confidential information and restrictive covenants
- Drafting (and reviewing) employment contracts, independent contractor agreements and HR policies
- Employee investigations (including misconduct and employee fraud investigations)
- Enterprise agreements
- Industrial relations (including industrial action, industrial disputes, industrial relations strategy and right of entry)
- Performance and injury management issues
- Privacy and workplace surveillance
- Unfair dismissal, ‘adverse action’ and breach of contract claims
- Workplace training
We undertake the full range of both advisory and litigious work in this area and work closely with our clients to provide strategic and commercial, not ‘abstract’ advice.
Norton Gledhill also advises on the various employment and industrial relations issues which commonly arise on all types of corporate transactions, including transfer of business issues under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth), due diligence matters, obligations of executive directors, partnership agreements and share option schemes.