Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
Norton Gledhill can draw on the considerable and wide ranging experience of its corporate lawyers in the fields of mergers and acquisitions and disposals.
Norton Gledhill has acted for listed and unlisted public companies, government instrumentalities and corporations, joint ventures, private companies and other business enterprises as both buyers and sellers in relation to mergers and acquisitions and disposals.
Norton Gledhill’s expertise extends to:
- regulated and unregulated mergers and acquisitions, including takeovers and schemes of arrangement
- undertaking and managing due diligence
- structuring and negotiation
- listing rules compliance
- transaction project management
- regulator consents and waivers
- corporate governance and shareholder agreements
- confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements and pre-transaction documentation
- security interests asset disposals and acquisitions