Michael CokerMichael Coker is a corporate and commercial lawyer with considerable experience in a number of fields of advisory and transaction-based legal work.
His principal areas of practice involve:
- advising organisations who operate in the charity or not-for-profit sectors – including in relation to mergers, reconstructions, joint ventures and commercial/contractual relationships in those sectors
- advising in relation to wholesale managed investment schemes – including their creation, investment in them and managing existing investments in them and exits from them
- advising companies on capital management techniques (including buy-backs, capital reductions and share sale and purchase facilities)
- assisting companies with negotiated acquisitions, divestments and mergers
- advising on technical Corporations Act and Listing Rule compliance and corporate governance
Direct line: +613 8623 7123