Emma McGann is a Senior Associate in our Property department and is an Accredited Property Law Specialist of the Law Institute of Victoria.
Emma advises clients on a wide range of property matters including:
- off-the-plan developments;
- commercial and domestic conveyancing;
- commercial and retail leases;
- conducting due diligence and preparing reports;
- realisation of residential and commercial properties by mortgagees pursuant to their statutory power of sale;
- plans of subdivisions, caveats, adverse possession claims, easements, covenants and other related property dealings;
- building, planning and environmental issues;
- stamp duty and GST liabilities concerning property transactions.
Direct line: +613 8623 7116